We will contact you six weeks before the end of your car subscription to organize the return of your MILES with you.
This is how it works:
- The return takes place at a central partner station (TÜV Süd).
- We check which station is most convenient for you.
- An independent assessor will then draw up an appraisal of the vehicle.
- We send you a final invoice, taking into account any extra costs incurred.
- We do not cover the travel costs for your way home from the return station.
- The vehicle must have the same fuel level or charge level when it is returned as it did when it was handed over.
💡 A checklist for preparing your vehicle for return can be found here.