All our vehicles are covered by liability insurance. Motor vehicle liability insurance covers damage that you as a driver cause to other people, their property or assets.
If you cause an accident, our liability insurance covers the damage caused to the other party's vehicle or property. You are liable for the damage caused to the MILES up to the agreed deductible.
The deductible is the maximum amount you have to pay for damages caused by yourself.
- Per claim car category S (e.g. VW Polo): 900€
- Per claim car category M (e.g. Audi A4 Avant): 900€
- Per claim van category L (e.g. Mercedes Sprinter): 1000€
- Per claim Premium category (e.g. Tesla Model Y): 1000€
💡 On some vehicles (categories S and M), we offer the option to reduce the deductible. You will have the option to reduce the deductible down to 350€ (category S) and 450€ (category M) respectively, by paying an additional monthly fee. The fee amount will be displayed together with the option on the website.
- Effectiveness: The deductible is only effective if you immediately report the damage to the police (110) & our support by phone & you did not violate our terms and conditions when using our vehicle (e.g. driving under the influence of alcohol, passing on your account to third parties).
- Question of guilt: The question of guilt will be clarified exclusively by the police & the insurance company.
💡 You can find more information about the defined accident regulations in our T&C.